UNMOORED - PEGGY BAKER Thursday May 27 2021 at 7:30 PM
Thursday May 27 2021 at 7:30 PM
“Peggy is a true dance bohemian: she knows how to play up against contemporary orthodoxy and turn it on its head. It’s why she is a great artist…There is always method in what she does, but what she does is always unexpected and always a joy to watch.” – Mikhail Baryshnikov
Awarded Outstanding Performance (female) 2018, Dora Mavor Moore Award
Creator Peggy Baker Sarah Chase
Performer Peggy Baker
Photo: Aleksandar Antonijevic Marlene
COVID-19 safety protocols
Your safety is our priority. We are taking all measures to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable theatre setting, and we are following current regulations provided by the provincial government, WorkSafeBC, and ActSafeBC. For each performance we are selling a maximum of 50 tickets, advance sales only. Your seating will have appropriate social distancing between your party and the next. Each party will have their own entry point to a seating row. An additional entrance and exit will be used to load in and out of the theatre. If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms please do not attend the concert and contact the box office. ArtSpring will be providing hand sanitizer, and facemasks are required when entering and exiting the theatre due to narrow doorways. Masks are not mandatory whilst in your seat.
- Patrons required to give name and contact number for all ticketholders in their party at time of purchase
- Maximum group size is 6.
- General seating only - Box Office will assign seats
- No paper tickets – guest list on arrival
- Arrival via lower parking lot only (upper parking lot will be closed).
- Staff wearing PPE
- Masks available to attendees
- Merchandise is pre-ordered and delivered to your seat
- No intermission and no concession
- Cleaning/disinfecting entire space before and after the event
- Please maintain social distance from others outside of your party
100 Jackson Ave.
Saltspring Island BC V8K 2V8
Advance sales only. Online sales close 3 hrs before showtime. No at-the-door pre-show box office.
This is a general seating performance - seat numbers are given to patrons on arrival at the venue.
Doors open 1/2 hour prior to start of performance.