- British Columbia requires proof of vaccination to attend all indoor events that occur on or after September 13, 2021.
- Proof of vaccination and ID will be verified at the door.
- We are required by the provincial government to deny entry to anyone without a valid vaccination certificate.
- No refunds will be given if you are denied entry.
Tickets for ArtSpring Presents events, and rental client events, are refundable if the show is cancelled, or if you have any health issues.
If for any other reason you feel that you are unable to attend a performance at ArtSpring:
- Tickets for ArtSpring Presents events can be exchanged prior to the performance for any performance in our current season, or you can take an ArtSpring credit.
- Tickets for rental events can be exchanged within the same rental show/event.
- If exchanging to a higher ticket price the price difference is payable.
Please contact the Box Office if you have any questions. 250.537.2102 | email@example.com
WEST MY FRIEND Saturday October 23 2021 at 7:30 PM PDTArtSpring Theatre
All patrons age 12+ are required to show proof of partial (1 dose) vaccination to attend this performance. Patrons age 19+ are also required to show a piece of valid government photo ID.
All patrons age 12+ are required to wear a mask at all times while at ArtSpring.